Department of the registrar
Department head of the registrar: Makhashov Erkin Zhumagalievich
The registrar's office department - takes into account all the educational achievements of students studying at the South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University in full-time and evening forms of education, organizes all types of knowledge quality testing and ensures that its academic rating is taken into account.
Organization of the process of registration and re-registration of students for courses;
Draw up and approve an individual student plan;
Accounting for GPA points and transfer from course to course,
Preparation of the transcript and diploma supplement;
Carry out registration of the UNIVER program;
Bring to faculties and departments information concerning the educational process;
Collecting materials for examinations on schedule and scheduling examinations;
Organization, conduct and report of the students' examination session.
The procedure for awarding vacant educational grants,
released in the process of obtaining higher education
1. Vacant educational grants, freed up in the process of obtaining higher education, in the context of training specialties, are awarded on a competitive basis to students on a paid basis in this specialty. The competition is held based on the results of intermediate attestation with the issuance of a certificate of awarding an educational grant.
In the case of the same indicators of the average performance score when holding a competition for obtaining vacant educational grants, students who have grades only A, A- ("excellent"), then grades from A, A- ("excellent") to B +, B , B- ("good") for the entire period of study.
2. The award of vacant educational grants released in the process of obtaining higher education is carried out during the summer and winter holidays, for the available vacancies on a competitive basis, in the following order:
1) a student on a paid basis submits an application addressed to the rector of the university for further training on an educational grant;
2) the university, having considered this application on a competitive basis, together with the decision of the Academic Council, by August 5 and January 15 of the current year, sends it to the authorized body in the field of education for making a decision. The student's transcript, a copy of his identity document, and a certificate of the holder of an educational grant (original) expelled from the university are attached to the student's application along with the decision of the academic council;
3) in the absence of applicants for a specific specialty, vacant educational grants released in the process of obtaining higher education are transferred on a competitive basis within the field of study following the results of the summer and winter examination sessions;
4) the authorized body in the field of education considers the received documents in the context of specialties, forms and periods of study, taking into account the year of admission and, if the issue is positively resolved, issues an order on awarding an educational grant;
5) on the basis of the order of the authorized body in the field of education, a certificate of awarding an educational grant is issued;
6) on the basis of the issued certificate of awarding an educational grant, the rector of the university issues an order for further training under an educational grant.