Makhashov Yerkin Zhumagalievich
Candidate of Technical Sciences (PhD)
Head of Digitalization and IT
The Department of Digitalization and Information Technologies has been operating since May 10, 2018.
The Department of Digitalization and IT is created, reorganized and destroyed by order of the rector of the university on the basis of a decision of the Academic Council of the South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University (hereinafter - SKSPU). The Department of Digitalization and Information Technology is subordinate to the prorector of scientific work and innovation.
The Department of Digitalization and Information Technologies is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Education", "On Science", "On Combating Corruption", "On Informatization", "On Languages", Regulations on Information Technologies of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan . - legal acts; labor law; standards and norms of labor protection, safety and fire protection, state standards in education and quality, regulatory and methodological documents of the Ministry of Education and Science, decisions of the University Academic Council, organizational and management documents of the University, University Charter, ISO 9001: Quality Management System of SKSPU .
- Implementation of the quality policy and the objectives of SKSPU;
- Development, maintenance and implementation of documents in the Quality Management System (hereinafter - QMS) in the field of digitalization and IT management;
- Prevention of leakage and elimination of information in the database in the learning process;
- The introduction of the achievements of innovative methods in computer science and technology;
- Organization of regional, republican, international conferences and seminars at the university;
- Submission of documents of the faculty of the university to the grant financing competition organized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- The implementation of goals to improve the quality of research and development;
- Study of innovative experience of universities.